When compiling your next mail marketing campaign, consider the cost savings by processing you articles in a bulk mail format. When there is more than 300 letters barcoded, a bulk mail discount can be offered through Australia Post. This can often offset the cost of outsourcing your entire mail campaign. Handline’s mail house can process your articles from a spread sheet all the way to printed papers, sent to your nominated addresses.
Steps to achieve a Bulk Mail Discount:
- Process your data (Over 300 Bar-coded addresses)
- Print the variable data with the Australia Post approved address barcode
- Print the envelopes to meet the Australia Post guide lines
- Insert your article
- Sort to Australia Post standards in post trays/cages and apply tray allocation labels
- Lodge with Australia post, supplying supporting mailing statements, manifests.
- Supply You “The customer” verification from Australia Post of a ELMS report that states how many articles were lodged, time and date when lodged. This is supplied as further proof that all your articles have been lodged.